Welcome to CUSTOM Funari FIT. For this process to be successful, we will need your cooperation to help us get your measurements. You have 2 ways of achieving your perfect fit.
1. Simply select “Custom Funari fit” and provide the measurement needed and we will take care of the rest.
2. We know buying online can be scary and hard to do! We are here to help you. Send us an email with your questions.
Our fit conversion will help you find the best fit for your shape. This measure is based on fit of garment that exists and has the unique shape that Funari created.
To find size best for you, it’s best to use soft tape and to measure yourself.
If you have any questions of what size works best for your size, feel free to contact us with questions.
If you choose to have item on our line Especially made for you, we can customize the length of the pants or jackets either shorter or longer.
Just fill out the Custom form and let us know what you need and please book a time for appointment to discuss your order.
We have listed below a definition of the most commonly used product measurement terms to help you choose the best size. We recommend that you compare each measurement with your own.
1. BUST: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
2. NATURAL WAIST: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
3. LOW WAIST: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
4. HIPS: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
5. INSEAM: For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
6. HEAD: Run tape measure around your head, just above the brow line.
7. HANDS: Run tape measure around the circumference of your hand at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.
We at FUNARI have created a Unique Fit special to our clients body shape. However, we know that sometimes you may need something specially made for you. We will work with you to bring design ideas to life!
We know buying online can be scary and hard to do! We are here to help you- We are here to get you a Perfect FIT.
To get started with your Made to Order piece-
Get measured– You are free to meet with a Dry Cleaner or tailor to get your measurements done before your fitting or we can take your measurements in person (must be based in New York City).
At your fitting, we can discuss your order, measurements, and pricing.